Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Y/N pro 2 shot timer

BOOM

I use the pocket pro (not the 2) and it works great for par time dry fire drills. It's really easy to reset with no menus to navigate to make the changes I need to make. The Pro 2 might work better for live fire, but the standard pro is a solid unit for dry fire.

My ShotMax timer can pick up dry fire clicks on my revolver when worn backwards on my wrist, but it also picks up the trigger reset as well. The beep is also a little bit irritating when using it from a surrender position. Overall, I still prefer the Pocket Pro for most things.

I can't say no to the Pocket Pro 2, but I would buy the Pocket Pro again in a heartbeat.

So the Pocket Pro ( not the pocket pro 2) works well for dry fire drills, and is simpler to use. Thanks guys

Well, for dry fire using par times it will be same as pp. I thought you wanted to know if it would pick up dry fire click. The II is just an upgraded version of the original but both do virtually the same thing.

Yes Sarge; I'd like it to pick up the dry fire click. Your saying the the Pocket Pro 2, does not. (afoulk) is saying the orginal Pocket Pro does. I'm not sure why they'd be a difference in that area, everyone dry fires

Yes Sarge; I'd like it to pick up the dry fire click. Your saying the the Pocket Pro 2, does not. (afoulk) is saying the orginal Pocket Pro does. I'm not sure why they'd be a difference in that area, everyone dry fires

He said par time training. I have never seen a traditional " brick" type timer pick up a hammer fall. That takes an airsoft timer or a shotmaxx as far as I know.