Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 Shadow Trigger for production

moto727

Have you read the thread? http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191773

For a Shadow the only difference is that you can fit a Type 3 disco and that there's no firing pin block.

Yes and the more i read the more confused i got!

Seems like the major them is to polish the points of contact, run lighter springs with an extended firing pin but i dont know if any you can change out the hammer and remain production legal. Another point of confusion are the various reach reduction kits/ short reset kits. Are they necessary or should i just kit the disco?

You can change the hammer, but it must be a CZ hammer available on another Production legal CZ; which hammer do you have? Most likely there's no reason to change it.

Reach reduction kits are not Production legal, but short reset are. Don't worry about the kit, a Type one from CGW or a CZC pre b should drop right in for you.

Yep, you're right. Polishing, changing all the springs, firing pin and legal hammer make a difference. Grips and sights of your choice finish it off. Buy your stuff from people who compete if you're a competition guy and you'll be happier.