Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster options for 34 MOS with Dawson MOS sights

xxDRBxx

Ive got a 34 MOS on the way so I can dork out with an optic.... Looking to do the Dawson MOS sights to get them a little higjtvin the optic (I haven't picked an optic yet)

This being my first venture into anything like this, I'm a little lost for a comparable holster.... I typically use the Blade Tech holsters, but I have a funny feeling this may require something custom (and needs to remain Production compliant)

What are you guys running?

Edited by xxDRBxx

Can't use the Racer in Production.

I don't see why a MOS Glock wont fit your current Blade Tech. The optic will sit well behind the ejection port which is not covered anyway.

Edited by tt350z

It was more a question if the sights would clear the sight channel in the holster without binding.... I don't have the holster ( expect for my carry 19 ) or the gun or the sights yet... I was trying to not spend money on something that isn't work if there was a issue I should be concerned with

I have a Safariland ALS, and my Dawson .300 front sight dragged across the retention mechanism. I was able to do some unlicensed dremelling and reduce it a lot. Further dremelling would probably eliminate it, but I haven't done it yet.