Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steve from So Cal

Cuthahotha

Mornin' all. Forum was recommeded to my by a chap a met while touring the local range and then ran in to at a local USPSA match I watched on Saturday.

Very new to shooting. Qualified, shot a bit and conceled carry while on duty in the military but that was 28 years ago. So feel much like a newbie at this point.

Have pistol ordered and in the CA 10 hold. (6 more days to go....)

Just dropped by to say hi and introduce.

Thanks,

Steve

Atlas, Thanks for the welcome.

ArmyDad, I'll join at Rainbow. It's only 20 or so minutes from the house. Smallish, and crowded on the weekends, but a $170/year and no range fees it will work. The guest fee if $15/day. Most of the local instructors use it so i'll probably save the cost of the membership the first year.

I've also been shooting (renting) at Iron Sights. Wanted to shoot a bunch of guns before making a decision.

Ya the CA gun laws blow, but it is what it is. Just one more reason to want to move. hahaha like i need another reason,

I ran into a guy at Norco at the USPSA match at Pala this weekend. It's only 45 minutes from the house so i will try to go up and check it out as well. I don't know what WEGC is.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Chuck. I was going to go down to IS yesterday and watch, but decided to spend more time with kid. He departs for Navy boot camp in a couple of weeks.

I'm sure we will Atlas. Just look for the old fat fart that wanders around with a look of astonishment and it will probably be me!

Thanks Chuck. I was going to go down to IS yesterday and watch, but decided to spend more time with kid. He departs for Navy boot camp in a couple of weeks.

I'm sure we will Atlas. Just look for the old fat fart that wanders around with a look of astonishment and it will probably be me!

I think I saw you Saturday. Sorry I didn't say hi. I was the tall old fart...

There were a lot of you at the meet on Saturday :)

There were a lot of you at the meet on Saturday :)

92 of us!

Mornin' all. Forum was recommeded to my by a chap a met while touring the local range and then ran in to at a local USPSA match I watched on Saturday.

Very new to shooting. Qualified, shot a bit and conceled carry while on duty in the military but that was 28 years ago. So feel much like a newbie at this point.

Have pistol ordered and in the CA 10 hold. (6 more days to go....)

Just dropped by to say hi and introduce.

Thanks,

Steve

How are you! what city in So cal do you reside in? Im out in the Pasadena area. Are you shooting Norco this coming saturday? Let me know.