Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

15 round 2011 mags

blacklab

I'm not sure where to post this question so I'll start here. I live in south east Pa. and there's not to many places to shoot in the winter months. However there are a few clubs in New Jersey that shoot all year long. NJ. has a 15 round limit on mags and I think it has to be permanent, dropping a spacer in will not cut it. I can't seem to find any 15 round 9mm 2011 mags. What do people use when they shoot in NJ?

Sorry for ur location... I started USPSA in Hawaii. 10 round land, no grandfather.. Guys drilled and put a roll pin in their mags, left to right. At one time Ahrends sold a kit for Para mags.. but those were 10 rounders.

Back when I used to go to New Jersey people would always shoot using large magazines, including open guns.

However, I did not like the ambiguity of that, so I stopped going there. The peaceful coexistense is bound to end one day.

But I have seen people travel with 15 round Glock magazines, then, at the range, put the extenders on them.

Bottom line: for me NJ and guns don't mix.

Anyway... anything over 15 is illegal, as in "against the law"... plain and simple.

Edited by Foxbat

I'm not sure where to post this question so I'll start here. I live in south east Pa. and there's not to many places to shoot in the winter months. However there are a few clubs in New Jersey that shoot all year long. NJ. has a 15 round limit on mags and I think it has to be permanent, dropping a spacer in will not cut it. I can't seem to find any 15 round 9mm 2011 mags. What do people use when they shoot in NJ?

Production guns? Lim 10 blasters, SS or Revolver should work -- at least for mag capacity.....