Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Painted Glock Frames

ctgun

I was thinking about pimping out my Glock open gun does anyone know if there is anyone out there who paints or colors the frames. If so has anyone had any experience with it being done to there guns? Does it make the grips slippery or anything like that.

I was thinking about pimping out my Glock open gun does anyone know if there is anyone out there who paints or colors the frames. If so has anyone had any experience with it being done to there guns? Does it make the grips slippery or anything like that.

Glock Grip mod

http://m1tactical.com/

There is a guy here locally that does some sweet stuff on STI guns. He reshapes the grip anyway you like and does a really cool splatter paint, and will paint your Cmore to match the grip. I know he would do a Glock also. He quoted me $100 for a full grip reduction and repaint. PM me if you want his contact info.

Ive spoken to Jim Shanahan before about doing a XD frame. He said he could not do it because he does not have a FFL. He can do S_I's cause they are not serial #'d. The Glock and XD have the serial # on the frame.

Thank you everone for all of the information. I didn't think that there would be that many people out there that did this. Now I have to decide who to use when I had thought that I might only be able to find one guy. This is why I love this forum someone always has the info that you need.

Thanks

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

+1 for Jim Shanahan's work... I've held one of his grip modded G35s in my hand and it's simply a different pistol. Especially, if you have small hands like I do... Not to mention, he has done his homework on resetting the grip to slide angle... I've been shooting stock grip Glocks for a lot of years, and the angle Jim had on that 35 I tried makes all the difference.

His paint jobs looked pretty cool to... I'm not painting mine, but my frame is goign to Jim as soon as I can get it to him.