Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it is.............don't tell anyone (just kidding.....tell everyone...) but they will host this year's Sectional, 2017 sectional and the 2017 & 2018 Area 5 Matches..........so 4 majors in the next three years. My hat is off to the members at the range for taking on some big projects. My whole crew from IPSC66 is looking forward to seeing what they can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is.............don't tell anyone (just kidding.....tell everyone...) but they will host this year's Sectional, 2017 sectional and the 2017 & 2018 Area 5 Matches..........so 4 majors in the next three years. My hat is off to the members at the range for taking on some big projects. My whole crew from IPSC66 is looking forward to seeing what they can do.

Thanks Roy

We are going to need all the help we can get.

This is the latest breakdown as of the last classifier update. I will be updating again after the next classifier update in June. The July classifier update will be the final update used in the match.

comp_break.jpg

I figured out to attach files.

Round count is 265 + Chrono.

There is no BS and No circus stuff.

Accuracy - Speed - Power.

This is a cash payout for all division and class winners except unclassified. Even the D class winner in a division is going to walk away with some cash.

post-35630-0-48254000-1465571801_thumb.j

post-35630-0-87396000-1465571811_thumb.j

post-35630-0-82850400-1465571821_thumb.j

post-35630-0-81045300-1465571834_thumb.j

Edited by darkhumor

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the Cheely gun to be raffled at the Michigan 2016 USPSA Michigan Sectional. It is a Limited Gun - 40 cal - built by Matt Cheely (of course!)

Just as a reminder - General information can be found at: http://uspsamichigansection.org/2016_Michigan_Sectional.html

Register at: http://www.paegel.us

Once registered and paid, you will be able to squad using USPSA squadding.

MI_SEC_2016.jpg

• 2 weeks later...