Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

bladetech tmms attachment

Just wondering if anyone is using the tmms attachments from bladetech to mount their holster for 3 gun. I picked up a 2011 for next year and really wanted a g-code holster but unfortunately they don't work with full length dust covers. I really liked the idea of being able to remove the holster for stages that don't require a pistol. I noticed bladetech has a similar system but haven't heard any reviews on it. Anyone use one? Is it a solid platform or a little flimsy? Thanks

Blade-Tech WRS on a TMMS mount, Invictus Practical drop/offset, and a Tek-Lok works for me. I use the full size TMMS for the holster and the small TMMS for all the other accessories.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the TMMS for my shotgun caddies and it is pretty slick having the ability to remove them when not needed. I look at like is the cheap bastard special as opposed to the Safariland System. My buddy has the safari land system and it is a tad more low profile and looks cool, but with the tek lok it is easier to move them around on the belt. Both are great systems one just has more up front cost...

I have a full length dust cover and really liked the g-code. So I bought it and a heat gun. Worked perfect I love it never have to worry above it coming out.

Can you post pics of your holster after you modified it? I've been tempted to do the same because I really like the g code.....and I already have a heat gun and a kydex press I use for making knife sheaths.