Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Queer Eye In Texas

ErikW

Only 10 poll options allowed so some forum Texans are left out.

Merlin, you need a fur coat and a walking stick to go with that hat, mack daddy.

DJPolo, judging by his profile picture, will save the production some money at the hair salon.

Benny Hill was on my squad at DTC. He tells the best tales in true Texas fashion....funny as all get out! I'm just ROTFLMAO thinking about him and the Queer Eye crew. He can be so deadpan funny with the most outragous innuendos. I'd give it about two minutes after they "surprise" him before the riot act happens. And it'll start with the phrase, "You touch me again and I'm gonna...."

* short round may not be in Texas, but he once was, and he sure could use some help with his diet and eating habits

Texas is in my heart no matter where I am. The Texas inspection and registration stickers are still on the windshield of the jeep and the license plate is in a drawer waiting to be framed to take it's place next to the mounted gold plated cow patty.

As far as diet and eating habits I was going to say I can't be that bad, but considering for dinner tonight I had two chinese cigarettes, 3 MGD's, and a strawberry flavored Bubblicious (pronounced Bubba-licious) .. I don't think I can argue with you.