Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Positive experience with Italian Gun Grease

I want to quickly share my experience with Italian Gun Grease which was initially a problem, but handled very well in the end to satisfy the customer (me).

I won a $25 dollar gift certificate to Italian Gun Grease (IGG) in a prize pack at the Freedom Munitions 3 Gun Championships. I tried a number of times to get in contact with someone at IGG to redeem the gift certificate because I had also won an IGG prize pack at the TN 3 Gun series matches (which I am also very grateful for) and I really liked their products. It was not easy to contact someone for whatever reason and believe me I tried through multiple means. However, once I got in touch with a representative for IGG, I was apologized to for the inconvenience and was told they would make it right. It was only a $25 gift certificate but they sent me a very nice package that arrived at my house today.

So in the end, I wanted to say thank you to IGG for making it right after the miscommunication and I would highly recommend their products. Here is a pic of the package they sent me. e3740929232ee381f5fc294fd101e66a.jpg

I've actually been quite pleased with the pack I got with one of the gift certificates. I think when that stuff is used up I'll be buying their bigger bottles, which says something because I've been living of "match prize" oils and cleaners for years, and I liked theirs that much.

I am sorry to say that I will not be switching to this brand for full time cleaning at this time as I have enough CLP to last me for a while. However, their sponsorship works as the small spray bottles I have received at matches that I have given to some shooters has them buying this grease at the local gunshop after using it.