Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Unicorns are back at Zero Bullets

rdinga

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a little late to the conversation, but I have never run out of Zero bullets. I always order in bulk, when I start getting low I reorder, If I don't see something available, I call in to see when it will be available, normally I am asked what I am looking for and it always seems to be available or I'm told when to expect availability and a order is normally taken. I have only ordered from one other company , when Precision Delta was starting to get popular, I tried their 147's, they were good, but they didn't have HP at that time, so I went with Zeros and I have not looked back. I load 9mm, 40 cal. and 45's from them, great bullets.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been a Bayou Bullets 147gr TC fan boy for a few years now. But honestly, the PD 124gr HP were the most accurate bullet I found to work for me. I was going to buy some PD when I happen to take a look at what Rose had in stock. For what Rose was showing for the 147gr JHP, I had to buy some. And after double checking prices between PD and MG, I definitely felt good about the purchase.

For what MG charges, they must use actual gold in bullets hand crafted by virgins. But they don't have any problem selling their goods, so they must be doing something right.

• 1 year later...
This:  http://www.evergladesammo.com/bullets/handgun-bullets.html?bullet_style=265&caliber=6

They are currently out of the 147 JHP, but they come back in stock pretty fast.  The other JHP options are pretty good too.  After loading almost exclusively coated projectiles for a while, I'm dabbling in jacketed.

Yeah, I set an in-stock notification for those recently [emoji6]

• 3 weeks later...