Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Individual Scores In Practiscore

Smitty79

I do post analysis on my matches using the the data in Practiscore. My club matches always have an Individual results link in the lower left of the match results.

I just shot my local sectional match and it isn't there. I can dig the data out of the stage results. It's easier to pull it from Practiscore when it's available.

Why is there a difference? Is there another way to pull it out so I can use it the way I normally do?

Results posted to the PractiScore match results site will look the same regardless if they were posted from iOS/Apple or from Android app. Already posted matches will need to be re-posted or converted.

Results posted to the PractiScore match results site will look the same regardless if they were posted from iOS/Apple or from Android app. Already posted matches will need to be re-posted or converted.

Hopefully they can be converted instead of us having to re-upload them. What would be cool is to restore the match download capability but only for authorized match directors. That way I could download previously posted matches and then re-upload them with the new version of PractiScore so they would be in the right format for the new site.

Edited by ZackJones