Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II trigger reach?

MilkMyDuds

I tried a CZ Shadow with the 85 combat new style trigger, and found the trigger reach for the DA position is too much for my very short finger. The caliper says the least distance from the trigger to the recess below the beavertail is about 3.025 inches.

Can someone please take a measurement of the trigger reach on the Stock II and post here? I think it's probably similar or even worse than CZ but still curious to know.

post-56818-0-77083200-1438826587_thumb.j

I tried a CZ Shadow with the 85 combat new style trigger, and found the trigger reach for the DA position is too much for my very short finger. The caliper says the least distance from the trigger to the recess below the beavertail is about 3.025 inches.

Can someone please take a measurement of the trigger reach on the Stock II and post here? I think it's probably similar or even worse than CZ but still curious to know.

I have the exact same problem you do, same finger position as in the pics you posted in the classifieds.

I can reach my stock 2 triggers, factory trigger, just fine and I am much more confident on that first shot now.

I can reach my stock 2 trigger better as well, but I cant get the mag release without breaking my grip. If only I could get the tanfo trigger as good as my shadow.

I also find trigger reach better but have to slightly break grip for mag release. Though I am likeing my stock 2 trigger better than my shadow. Cz always seemed mushy when you get it lite, and no wall in Sa.