Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Left handed holsters

Zoomy

A nephew is starting USPSA shooting and I am having trouble finding a left handed Kydex drop offset style holster in stock. He called one company that had a sale on on a combo that included the Double Alpha inner and outer belt, 4 Ghost mag pouches and a Ghost drop offset Kydex holster for $169. He checked the left handed version on the order and figured it was in stock because no message to the contrary was received. I told him to call because I suspected that left handed models might be scarce. Sure enough he was told that they are not ready for immediate shipment but he would call my nephew when they came in. It's been over three weeks and he is getting frustrated because he is missing the weekly matches and is leaving for college in 5 weeks. Does anyone have any leads on a company that might have these in stock.

He is shooting an M&P Pro. Thanks.

Sometimes gear for us Lefties is hard to find. I would check with safariland. I just ordered one of their holsters and five 771 mag pouches for my G34 Production rig. They also sponsor USPSA and IDPA matches, so it's good to support them.....

Fellow lefty here. You can always order direct from Blade Tech or Comp Tac. Both good holsters, Blade Tech takes a few weeks to ship and I don't like the DOH attachment from Comp Tac.

Can also order a BOSS hanger with Blade Tech holster from Ben Stoeger's Pro Shop, that's what I'm using now.

I have some blade tech holsters with drop and offset attachments for various guns. If I can't find one in stock I look for regular holsters with tek lok and order the DOH separate so I get a full rig faster. Amazon sometimes has some in stock from various vendors if you can't find one elsewhere. Ordering direct from blade tech takes a few weeks usually.

I have some blade tech holsters with drop and offset attachments for various guns. If I can't find one in stock I look for regular holsters with tek lok and order the DOH separate so I get a full rig faster. Amazon sometimes has some in stock from various vendors if you can't find one elsewhere. Ordering direct from blade tech takes a few weeks usually.

That's a great idea. Thanks.

Ghost Holster Direct usually has the Stinger in stock in LH. Both my son & I are lefty's, he shoots Glock I shoot CZ in Production and 2011 in Limited and I've received every holster I've ever ordered from them in 2-3 days. It helps they're shipping out of Florida.