Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Pro holster

RobertLx

What are you guys using for a limited Pro holster? I'm using it for IDPA. I'd like to get a comp-tac, but they don't make them. I have a bladetech for my stock 2, but I don't like the fit of it.

A holster for a Limited will work too. Blade-tech is another option.

And I've heard mixed results on the COM working for all three guns mentioned.

Edited by sfinney

My bought a Bladetech Limited holster and it works well with my Limited, Limited Pro, and Stock 2s. They don't have a nice snap in feel though like on my 1911 holster.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Red Hill Tactical on Ebay. Just got one in black with a tek lok for Tanfoglio Limited/Stock II for $45! The same holster by Red Hill Tactical is listed on Henning Wallgren's site but they want $65!

Check out Red Hill Tactical on Ebay. Just got one in black with a tek lok for Tanfoglio Limited/Stock II for $45! The same holster by Red Hill Tactical is listed on Henning Wallgren's site but they want $65!

+1 for RHT, I just got one with the RHT drop off-set and hand tightening screws. Its lightweight and uber fast.

I just ordered one for a Lim Pro from Blade-Tech, I use one for my Stock II and my Lim Pro doesn't quite fit right... it will work, but not the right fit. Blade-Tech will mold one for an exact fit.

I wish you had posted sooner. I got mine in the mail the day you posted this. I ended up getting a holster from J&L. It fits decent. However, when it clicks into the trigger guard retainer on the holster, the gun will keep going down about another 3/4". So the gun will move up and down 3/4", but be retained by the trigger guard bump on the holster will hold it. I might try and heat it up and adjust it.

I have the blade tech for the Stock 2. The Lim Pro will fit, but you gotta crank down on the adjustment screws. Not a big deal for me since I have the external screws already. I don't like the fit of the blade tech for the s2 though. It's too sloppy.