Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from the great state of Oklahoma

fireman1776

Hey all! I've been reading this forum for a few weeks and wanted to introduce myself before I started posting. At this point I will just be asking alot of questions. I've never shot a competitive match of any sort. I only shot my first handgun 2 years ago, but I've become ate up with it ever since then. I just got my first reloading press about a month ago. I hope to start shooting competitions by the beginning of next year. I just had a back surgery and it's put me on the sidelines until then. In the meantime I'm just trying to learn as much as I can. Right now I have a Glock 19 that I would use to get started. I've been drooling over you're guys guns and hope to build a race gun some day. I love me some Glock and want to stay with that manufacturer in the beginning at least. I'm hoping to talk the wife into a g34 for my birthday. My local ranges have idpa/outlaw matches. I know that once I start I will get hooked.

So basically I'm new to reloading and competition shooting and will be bugging you guys alot! I know the gun community is more than willing to help newbies out so I look forward from learning from you guys. I get blown away by the competition videos I see on youtube, but I know that you guys were at the same skill level that I am at one point! I've played sports my entire life and I feel that competitive shooting will feel that void in my life because I'm not able to play many sports anymore. But the most important reason I want to start shooting competitions, is because I want to become more proficient with a handgun. I carry one as often as I can and want to be able to protect my family. I love the second amendment and want to share it with those who don't have that same love for it. Anyways, that's enough rambling for now, I'll go back to viewing some threads!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk