Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wheelgunners

hopalong

Just thought I would check interest here......

How many of you are going to try to get slots for USPSA nationals?

Can WE (Wheelgunners) get 25 or better? that would be a 72% increase !!!!

1 Jerry Miculek

2 Rudy Waldinger

3 Patrick Sweeney

4 Cliff Walsh

5 Sam Keen

6 Sam Carmoney

7 Mike Carmoney

8 Dan Carden

9 John Jawor

how many More ?????

I would like to see Dillard Winters come back and Richard Timberlake too...

Aierdale now that it is only 2 1/2 days you can make it. ;)

More than 25 just on this forum <_<<_<<_<<_<

Hopalong

Too bad there will be no shoot offs this year :angry:

I saw where Larry Treen is shooting an OPEN gun at the Double Tap Match in TX !!!!

Larry what happened ??? (unless it is Scoped comped 627)

Edit : For those wanting to get a slot call your SECTION coordinator..... Sections win slots for Mission count these are given before the waiting list comes out!!!, if they are gone (first come first served) then apply on the waiting list.

Edited by hopalong

Sam,

I can make the time to go. This will be my first attempt at getting a slot (waiting list i think ?). Not sure about the procedure on getting picked to go. Any advise?? Do i anticipate a slot, book a flight, etc. in hopes of getting drawn.

Dan

Dan,

Call or E-mail your section Coordinator First.... They will have slots before the Official waiting list comes out.... What slots they don't use goes back to USPSA to use for the waiting list.

I don't know who is the CA section Coordinator but you can get in touch with your Area Director (2 Rob Boudrie ???) and he will get you the info you need.

Good luck getting a slot, should be no problem, if you miss the Section slots then get on the waiting list on the USPSA website.....APRIL 10 I think....

Good to see you in Florida.... I don't take Kindly to ass whippins ;):lol:

Hopalong

I scheduled this week for vacation back in January and have a room waiting for me. Now I'm just trying to beg, borrow, or steal a slot. I'll probably have to hit the waiting list. Flex won't let me in :lol: any other way. We're trying to boost the Ohio Section revolver number to 20 participants so that we can get slots that way...

I'm trying to convince Marmot452 to come with me but he's got a real job so he might not be able to take the time off. B) I bet he comes along though. Ever since I called him from John Shaw's place in Mississippi and he heard the shooting in the background we haven't missed an IDPA Nationals.

We're trying to boost the Ohio Section revolver number to 20 participants so that we can get slots that way...

I just revamped a whole 32 round field course the other nite...to make sure it was 6 round "friendly".

Don't miss. :o

And, yes...we are looking to get 20 shooter in Revolver Division for the Ohio match. If so, as a top Level III tourney...we can give out 3 slots for next years Nationals. B)

I just revamped a whole 32 round field course the other nite...to make sure it was 6 round "friendly". 

Don't miss.   :o

Don't go out of your way....I'll still screw it up so you might as well save the effort! :lol:

32 rounds on one stage, :lol: that's like 1/3 of an entire IDPA match! Wheeee :D

Well it is official....

In the US mail today....

Slot number 201 from the friendly section Coordinator :P

Will be shooting Revolver "A" ( for Amateur ) in 2005 USPSA nationals. :D

SEE YOU THERE !!!!!!

HOPALONG :ph34r:

and Flex.....

We don't care if it is "Revolver Friendly" or not... we just want to shoot....

Edited by hopalong

Well it is official....

In the US mail today....

Slot number 201 from the friendly section Coordinator :P

Will be shooting Revolver "A" in 2005 USPSA nationals. :D

SEE YOU THERE !!!!!!

HOPALONG :ph34r:

and Flex.....

We don't care if it is "Revolver Friendly" or not... we just want to shoot....

Good luck Sam (like you'll need it ;))!!! and Amen on the revolver friendly thing.