Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Mexico 3 Gun

• 2 months later...

OK guys and gals, the response so far has been disappointing, it is really making us wonder if the work will be worth it if we do not get quite a few more shooters. If you are interested in shooting the match please get an entry form in ASAP.

The memorial day weekend thing and being the match director the week before at our local multi-gun match have me looking at staying home that weekend.

I think the San Angelo 3 gun being the week before isn't helping much either ;-(

I would come next year if it were not in May. July and August are my go anywhere, do anything months because our work is slow then.

Hang in there. Build a good enough match and the shooters will come.

--

Regards,

Most of the prime movers from San Angelo (Home of the Texas State 3-Gun Championship, 21-22 May www.sanangelogunclub.org ) sent in their applications Monday...

Heck, we shoot the RO match the 14-15th, run the TX3G 21-22nd, and then drive to Alamagordo that next Friday for the NM3G :blink:

The NM3G was a heck of a fun match last year, and we wouldn't miss it for anything :D

Alex

Hi all,

I just had an email asking if our match was going to be cancelled.

We will definitly have the match and I feel sure that those who can make it will enjoy the match. Come have fun if you can.

Don

• 3 weeks later...