Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rant question for the Moderators

trouble

Im sure this will get closed or removed and I didn't know what section to post this. My question is, why are all the threads and posts about Custom Pistols removed so quickly? I like this forum and come hear to read about shooting and equipment. It seams when someone posts a honest opinion about a gun, its quickly considered slanderous and shut down. Yet in the 3gun shotgun section of the forum there are hundreds of posts about how guys think the JM Mossberg shotgun is junk. And lets not kid ourselves, those aren't the only ones. Yet those threads don't get removed. How is a guy supposed to do any research about anything? Where does a guy go to get real honest opinions about pistols they are about to drop $4000 on to be built. Again, I'm sure this wont last long on here but at least I know one moderator will read it before its removed. Also I am in no way calling out any specific person or Moderator on this forum at all. I am actually trying to ask a legitimate question. Thanks

Edited by trouble

Your new around here aren't you?!? :surprise::surprise::roflol::cheers: Your first sentence should get a response from a moderator similar to"If you are sure it will get closed you shouldn't have posted it". You see, not only are you not allowed to post the truth about a bad experience of any kind, you are also not allowed to ask why you can't!

Do like I do and read as many of them as you can and eventually you will figure out who they are talking about. Or shoot the poster a PM. I do that as well and people ask me all the time who I post about.

I can see closing a thread because it is overly truthful if it's against forum rules. But if it doesn't name names than I feel it should only be closed and not removed. This would allow many more people to see it so they don't make the same mistake and send money to somebody and get ripped off as well.

Last but not least check out the doodie forum. There you will find the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. (or at least what they feel is the truth)They don't sugar coat S#!T over there!

The main forum is not the place to air customer service issues with a builder or provider. If the builder in question is an Enos vendor, those questions and /or problems would be best asked in their forum here on Enos, As moderators, we do not police the individual vendor forums like the main forums. If they are not a vendor here, then there is no recourse, that is a customer service issue and will not be tolerated on the open forums.

As for the JM Mossberg issue you speak of, there is not one specific builder associated with that issue that I am aware of, since they are not "custom" guns, but essentially off the shelf guns from the factory.

Short answer, post the question or problem in the correct forum.

I apologize, can this post be moved to the correct forum.

There is no correct forum. You are asking the question why they are moved/hidden. Since you didn't specify a builder, what forum would you like it moved to?

Hey just tell us who you are talking about and we can see if there is a forum for them here! :devil::devil:

Grumpy one. I guess you answered my question in your first post. I suppose this doesn't really fit in with any particular forum really. I just feel there should be some way to post a negative review when its warranted.