Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

More grip options

bpipe95

Let's face it the grip options for these pistols is rather lame. I sent an email to vz asking about possible grip production for the comp framed tanfo guns and while they don't currently make anything they add new lines all

If you have any interest in more grip options for tanfos please take a few min and shoot an email to reece@vzgrips.com (first name is Reece) requesting that they make some grips for these guns large frame and comp frame guns.

Let's face it the grip options for these pistols is rather lame. I sent an email to vz asking about possible grip production for the comp framed tanfo guns and while they don't currently make anything they add new lines all

If you have any interest in more grip options for tanfos please take a few min and shoot an email to reece@vzgrips.com (first name is Reece) requesting that they make some grips for these guns large frame and comp frame guns.

Email sent. I offered to send my gun for measurements.

I emailed them about grips for Tanfo many weeks ago and got a 'neutral' response, stating that they consider addiing grips to their portfolio for new models usually a few times a year and I should check back often. I shall email them again. I got EG grips on my gun but they are a bit too thin so I used sugru on the right side to fill the gap and it now looks ugly... I want a little more roundness and aggressive checkering on the grip panels. I love VZ grips on my 1911s.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.