Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to this forum

TheOldTimer

I thought it might be good to let those of you who keep up with newcomers have a chance to meet me. I'm a frequent contributor in other forums, but new to this one. As the name suggests, I'm no spring chicken, and have been at the hunting and fishing game for quite some time. Having said that, I'm no expert on any subject of either. I'm more of a constant learner, and I'll contribute when I can. The exchanges I've read as a guest on here concerning reloading especially caught my eye, and I can tell that some on here know quite a bit more than I do on the subject, and I hope to avail myself of that information. I haven't yet gone through all the topics available here yet, but will in time.

Knowing how some biographies can go, I'll forego the details for now, except to say I live in Central Texas. I look forward to the dialogue that I know will come as I frequent this site. Good to be among like-minded people.

TheOldTimer

Edited by TheOldTimer

Welcome to the forums! Just an FYI, there is a policy against talking about killing animals in these forums. Even those scourge of the earth coyotes!

Interesting, but accepted. I've deleted the reference. I'll spend a little more time perusing the guidelines. In the meantime, I'll start reading some of the few thousand posts of interest I've run across here.

OT