Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PractiScore 1.2.26

ZackJones

ChangeLog (1.2.26)

Fixed generation of division results posted to practiscore.com

Fixed issue with long DNS timeouts without Internet connection on Nook devices (0000456)

Fixed crash when reassigning scores to another shooter

Fixed several cases of missing scores history sync

Fixed bug in retrieving match by pin#

Fixed squad number when creating new walk-on from history

Added stage stats dialog to scoring screens

Next competitors are shown in the stats dialog

Quick note about the last item - when actively scoring a shooter tap the x/yy at the top right to see the stage stats and the next 4 shooters based on the current sort option. We used that at our match yesterday and it was very handy.

The "Next competitors are shown in the stats dialog" feature is GOLD!!!

It always sucked to get shooters asking "What is the order" when you are already in the scoring screen of an existing shooter and need to back out to look at the order.

Not sure if it belongs in the iOS or Android thread, but is there any way to use the time plus custom match type that is available in iOS I the Android version? I tried creating a match in the iPad then syncing it, but I lose that match type.

The reason I ask is we have one match in town that has 4 standard steel challenge stages plus 2 fun stages. One of the fun stages is normally a field course that takes more than 30 seconds to shoot, and does not drop the worst run as there is only 1 string. He just got some hand me down nooks, but at this point I think he would be better off running paper. His last match did not go well trying to shoehorn the steel challenge match type into his fun stage.

Unfortunately not yet.

If you want to use android app, I can think of two work arounds (not ideal but somewhat usable). You can either use a generic timeplus match (create standard SC penalties, that is how everyone scored SC before) or use a regular steel challenge match and add a custom bonus (say 15..20 seconds) and then give that bonus to everyone on your fun stage (so it will bring their time under 30 seconds).

Thank you, I will have to show the MD the standard timeplus match, and show them how to delete out the worst string manually. We did it before, and it is not a problem unless someone has more than one string with misses/penalties. Part of me thinks that it is easier to manually add the penalty to the time in that case ie inputting 13 sec instead of 10+miss.