Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Censorship

diehli

The young "actress" in the add is actually from Milwaukee WI. I live just south of Milwaukee. She has been on every radio station in town this week talking about the add. She is in her mid 20's and engaged to a 42 year old chiropractor from LA.

Great Googley Moogley! That gives me two years to complete chiropractic school and find me a mid-20s hottie! B)

Woo-hoo! :lol:

I hate to spoil a good rant. But the comercial did air. I do remember seeing it. Did not pay much attention to it, Well not much. That's my story and I am sticking to it! :blink::(

The commercial was supposed to air in the 1st and 4th quarters but got pulled after the first airing. Bob Parsons has stated that he believes they pulled it because the commercial poked fun at the "warddrobe malfunction" and everyones overreaction to it. I heard this morning that GoDaddy is planning on using Nikki Capelli, the GoDaddy Girl, in more commercial spots which should prove interesting.

If you go to http://www.bobparsons.com you can read Bob's Blog on this topic.

-ld

Eh...One I agree the advertiser is getting more press by the commotion than anything. Two I think this may have been intentional. For any of you who remember the ford KAH commercials featuring the cat and the pigeon respectively, I think more companies are coming up with commercials that are "too controversial to be aired" and saving the money on airtime because they know the commercials will get seen online.

Cullen, ya know I love ya brother, but this is not censorship.

Censorship is when the Government decideds what we can see, read or hear.

What Fox & the NFL did is called capitalisim. It's their Game and their network. They get to decided what we see and if we like it we buy thier products, if we don't like it, we don't. They run the risk of us not watching the superbowl agian because they ran safe commercials.