Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Revolution Trigger

window2time

I have not been able to find any good reviews of the new JP Revolution trigger. Has anyone here tried it?

http://www.jprifles.com/1.4.8.4_roller.php

Roller-Trigger-3.jpg

GENERAL
Armageddon Gear Revolution Trigger

One of the common trigger control issues that causes inconsistencies for the precision shooter is lateral force applied to the trigger upon release. Instead of the straight-back, linear release that would be optimal, this lateral force results in a certain degree of horizontal dispersion or the "pulled shots." So, when our friend Tom Fuller from Armageddon Gear approached us with his "roller trigger" idea, we saw the merit immediately and knew we needed to incorporate it into our AR fire control system. Attached to a modified version of our own trigger design with its improved sear geometry, the free-spinning roller of the Revolution Trigger auto-corrects for innate trigger control error by allowing your trigger finger to roll to a neutral position. Once you try it, you'll see exactly what we mean and why this is the future of trigger control.

In addition to new rifle builds, the Revolution roller trigger option is available in two forms. The EZ trigger package is our standard full match kit including the entire array of our fire control components along with the new roller trigger. Alternately, the Roller Trigger Replacement Kit includes the trigger and our best-selling fire control springs to allow easy replacement of the trigger in a standard M4 carbine with no adjustments needed.

Armageddon Arms Revolution Trigger JPFCP-1EZ-R 3527.jpgJP EZ Trigger
Fire Control Package
with Armageddon Gear Revolution Roller Trigger

.154 Small Pin Receivers $239.95more.gif JPFC-R 3130.jpgJP M4 Drop-In Trigger Replacement Kit
with Armageddon Gear Revolution Roller Trigger

.154 Small Pin Receivers $89.95more.gif

I dryfired one in the store that had one of these in their rifle. The pull felt different than my current competition setup, but they said it was the reliability setup. I really like the concept, but not sure I can quite commit to having one. But I can see how one can get used to it and this would be a great dryfire setup. And if you get used to the trigger pull, I don't see how it would be any less than other trigger.

I assume you saw this one? Not sure it what ur looking for or not

Thank you. Yes, I did see that one. I was just looking for more reviews than just that one before committing to the new trigger. It is probably one of those things that you just have to try for yourself. Maybe I can squeeze one at SHOT

• 3 months later...

I just put one of these on my new build. So far I'm digging it. I kind of wish it was a flat trigger that swivels as opposed to round. I think I still like the Hiperfire better but I'll see if my opinion changes with more rounds on this JP.