Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Christmas

Flash74

Who got some goodies for their favorite pistol for christmas? (In my case birthday/christmas)

Brownells wont send me my flat trigger to try out so I went ahead and got a full DAA setup. I went from tactical timmy setup to a full gamer setup. What a diference it makes. A race holster is stupid fast for standing starts in USPSA and flipping the lever off for running starts is pretty easy. I never knew how much of a difference a really stiff belt made. My 2" duty belts have nothing on this DAA gear.

The timmy gear is staying for 3gun. Too much movement to trust a race setup. Which is nice so I dont have to keep reconfiguring me gear for each type of match.

Let's hear what Sants brought you!

I am not sure. When I originally ordered, they were back ordered. No big deal, they will ship when the triggers come in. Now that they are in stock, I havent received shipping confirmation. Oh well, I can always get it someplace else.

My Christmas goodies for my 9MM Pro Core

Bob Carver Comp

KKM Threaded Barrel

Tungsten guide rod

Apex trigger kit

Speed Shooters Magwell

C More sight

Slide Racker

Quite a list. Post some pictures once everything's installed.

My Christmas goodies for my 9MM Pro Core

Bob Carver Comp

KKM Threaded Barrel

Tungsten guide rod

Apex trigger kit

Speed Shooters Magwell

C More sight

Slide Racker

Ooohhhh!!! An evil open shooter. Let's see the final result when you are finished. Hopefully I will be unveiling my pimped out 9 and 40 pros for 3gun and limited class. Nickel boron for the win!!!!!

Aandabooks, that is not a M&P but you are forgiven. I love me some Buckmark and yours looks great. The only 22 pistol I regard as high as the Ruger Mk series of pistols. I have about the same setup in a 22/45 but mine has a RMR on it. With a 22 can and subsonic ammo I can do a little target practice in the city.

Avedis, thanks for the offer. I need to contact Brownells to see what is going on. I better make sure my order is canceled before I order another.

Brownells must have ESP or something. I picked up the phone to call this morning about my order and I get an email from them. My flat trigger has shipped, I just received shipping confirmation. Pretty freaky!!!

This is it with everything put together...

Looks good, may the open gods shine down on you. I would really like to try open some time. Maybe a core is in my future.

Edited by Flash74

I got the FFT trigger installed. It feels funky, super short release but it is a reach for my fat short fingers. I need to get some live fire in with it before final determination.

Hey, anybody got a blue limited magwell from SSS they would like to part with? SSS seems to be dead on the forum and no response through emails.