Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TRI-TRIM High Volume 3-in-1 Case Trimmer

supreme135

Does anybody own one? How does it work? Do you feel it is worth the money? Would be nice if they included close up of the before and after using it on a case. Since it appears that the above post is from the company or somebody associated with it.

Edited by glenr

Hi volume = trim on the sizing head of a reloader, ala Dillon RT1200. 5 gallon bucket full of 223 brass sized, trimmed and ready to load in 4 hours.

Pencil sharpener trimmers = sore hands, handling the brass way too much, and taking way too long to process.

jmho... :)

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Any scratching inside the neck will effect accuracy, I highly recommend against using any case trimmer with a pilot such as this one, what will happen is brass will get caught/hung up/ imbedded on the pilot and scratch the inside of the neck, get a Giruad for fast easy trimming that chamfers in and out, or run a Dillon 1200/1500 for bulk reloading

Hi volume = trim on the sizing head of a reloader, ala Dillon RT1200. 5 gallon bucket full of 223 brass sized, trimmed and ready to load in 4 hours.

Pencil sharpener trimmers = sore hands, handling the brass way too much, and taking way too long to process.

jmho... :)

jj

+99 This

Henderson Precision contact page says Redding CA.. So is the OP..

OP's name is Todd Henderson..

This one is $90 and probably just as good.

http://www.giraudtool.com/Tri%20Way%20Trimmer.htm

Indeed, Henderson Precison has an address of 2735 Loggerhead Way, Redding, CA 96002 per their website. That address is a residence which is owned by a Todd A. Henderson.

Edited by RDA

It was obvious, that the OP was by the owner or employee of the company producing the the item. I was interested in if any have had first hand experience with the unit.From the answers it is a no, I have a WFT and the FA platinum center and happy with both. But was interested in the tri-trimmer part of it. I too can't see paying all that money when there are less expensive versions on the market.

If your a 3-gunner looking for a case trimmer that can really chew through some brass....You might want to take a look at the new TRI-TRIM

hendersonprecision.com

If its the owner or affiliated person I dont think they did anything wrong. They didnt rave on about how amazing it is or boast of its superiority. It looks to me like the person is letting guys know about another option on the market. Awesome. Thats what youre here for, information. I didnt know it existed before this link. Thanks for letting guys know its out there.

From the Forum Guidelines:

Advertising
The general forums are not for any advertising whatsoever.
Please do not advertise for yourself or others in your posts or in your signature.
In addition, "Group Buys" are prohibited on Brian's Forums.

"Advertising," in most cases, is defined as linking a web site that sells products or services in your post/signature."

from the horses mouth...

It also steps on the toes of the members who PAY to be vendors in these forums.

Edited by RiggerJJ

Ok. I see it different but I think I can see where youre coming from. I dont think its much different than linking a cutter from Giraud or when people link aftermarket items from vendors like inline fabrication or bearings and spent primer catching bottles or powder in stock from a company or dies from other than Dillon. I welcome new info. If guys didnt link these products I wouldnt own them.

I also dont appreciate somebody pumping or hyping their product or their weekly special.

I thought it was brought up reasonably. Maybe not.