Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One-Hit Neutralization For Major PF?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I have the scene from Super Troopers about a moustache ride swirling about my head? :sick:

Mick

Well Gawd Dam Bryan Ray! Too bad I came out hetero last year or I'd ask you to go out!..... DAMN RIGHT!!!!

Edited by MickB

Well Gawd Dam Bryan Ray! Too bad I came out hetero last year or I'd ask you to go out!..... DAMN RIGHT!!!!

After spending all last week in Vegas, I'm completely comfortable being hit on by a dude.

Receptive- NO! But comfortable.

After reading everyone's input. I have to side with Pat and Bryan and the people that shoot HM. I decided to shot HM after FNH match in Sept. before the new rules came out. Why? I have a old Springfield Bush rifle , 45 and a 12 ga. pump. I'm not shooting the matches for top prizes I'm not that good. I just what to get out and have fun shooting what I got. And as far as the new rules go, The matches that I shoot at (FNH and Tarheals) they have a prize table for each class. So for the people not shooting HM you don't need to fear that HM 1 shot rule is going to take anything away from you. And at the same time I can save on my ammo cost, then now it's almost a perfect world. But, If your match doesn't have prize tables for each class I can see maybe you may have a case. Larry and Charles do a great and fair prize table. Maybe your match director should give them a call.

BUT, what I'm afraid of is the RANGE LAWYERS killing this sport like they have done to the other games. Just look at what is going on with stock class. No wonder we have to have a rule book a inch thick!

Now this is just me opinion , I could be wrong?