Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

finally joined the family

BradfromND

I'm just getting into USPSA shooting and have been using my 3gun pistol for the past couple months. I originally started just to get more trigger time to practice for 3 gun. Well, today I finally took a step towards a dedicated Limited gun.

I picked up a Limited .40 off gunbroker with factory aluminum grips. I'd never seen one like it before and couldn't resist. Now I just need the seller to get back to me so I can pay him and finally start shooting this thing. I saved some pics off the ad but I'm not sure if I can legally post someone else's pictures. I'll be posting some for sure once it arrives.

I haven't been this excited about a new gun in a while.

I'm shooting a M&P Pro9 for 3 gun. The barrel is the only thing I left alone on it. The slide has been lightened, tungsten guide rod, all Apex guts, magwell, and I had the frame stipple and undercut. It works well for 3 gun because it's light on the belt but definitely not the best for USPSA.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked this up last night at my FFL. I'm very impressed! I already swapped out the firing pin with a Henning, coned guide rod and Henning mag extensions. I adjusted the pretravel and overtravel screws in the trigger and it's ready for its first range trip today. Now I just need my stuff from DAA to show up and it's match ready.

20141219_180421_zpsw0xwifhb.jpg