Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Magazine Extensions, etc.

tarosean

I am looking at the TS for a Limited gun, for when I tire of running a Glock in Production.

I found several threads on here regarding baseplates, but they are all 5-7yrs + old.

So I am hoping there has been some advances since then..

Who is making the best mag extensions for 40SW - 140mm?

Also what specific holsters fit the TS?

BladeTech also makes a Kydex holster for the TS. It is semi-race and is called the Competition one. It is $90, but you should order it from the Ben Stoeger Pro Shop. They will order just the holster part from BladeTech, but not the drop-offset p[art or the belt loop. They'll substitute their own belt hanger.

If you go the CZC extended pad route, do get the 10 coil spring and follower. As said above, they work right out of the box. If you elect to stay with the factory mag and follower, you will have issues and have to modify the factory follower.

I really like the DAA Racemaster. I believe you can order it for a TS, and with a little work it will fit perfectly.

I have one for my Glock 34 and it's great. +1 on the CR Speed mag pouches!

As a side note, my newly built production rig is a DAA belt, CR Speed pouches, and a DAA PDR holster for my SP-01 that's on order.

I have two CR speed belts, and I have to say the DAA one is much stiffer. I might be making the switch for all future/replacement belts.

Sorry for the derail. :)

Edited by Jaycwebb