Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 2015 Bushmaster Tarheel 3-Gun Challenge

I shot terrible with rifle, but the match was awesome fun. Unloading a whole mag at the dueling tree at Stage 1 was awesome. Cause I got it. It wan't just me, a lot of better shooters than me had trouble with that thing. That's why I like this match-the shooting challenges make it, the land and layout are beautiful and work really well, Damon just works so hard to make it good for the competitors, Charles and his range crew have really got it together, the RO's are state of the art because I always feel safe, but their style is very laid back without losing control-just well trained, comfortable, in their element RO's. I just can't say enough good things about this match. Especially since I found a good sushi place in Apex, where there are at a least five other good restaurants I have found.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time at the match! We got to do some shooting on the move and some positional shooting. We had some room to mix it up a little bit. The match was ran well and the prize table was great.

I was lucky enough to finally win a random draw and Remington was nice enough to put up an outstanding prize!

I had a great time at the match! We got to do some shooting on the move and some positional shooting. We had some room to mix it up a little bit. The match was ran well and the prize table was great.

I was lucky enough to finally win a random draw and Remington was nice enough to put up an outstanding prize!

That was an amazing prize Jimmy! Congrats on that. It was great shooting with you.

ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE PRIZE TABLE (FIREARM) TRANSFERS? HEARD ONE CONCERNING RUMOR OF $100 CHARGE TO COMPLETE THE FFL TRANSFER, HOPE IT IS A BAD RUMOR..... HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE LEAST INFORMATIVE MATCH I HAVE SHOT IN SEVERAL YEARS AS I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BACK OF THE STATUS OF MY PRIZE. FOR SOME REASON, POSTS ARE EVEN LIGHT FOR A GOOD MATCH.....?

ROCKY MOUNTAIN, BLUE RIDGE, FNH, PRO-AM PREMIER TYPES MATCHES WILL GET YOU SPOILED REAL QUICK WITH THEIR QUICK FOLLOW UPS AND MATCH UPDATES. WISH I COULD OFFER SOME ASSISTANCE BUT NOT SURE HOW I CAN HELP?

BUELLER..... BUELLER....?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...