Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to submit from Practice score to USPSA

wooddog

I don't know if the android app is out yet that will generate the activity/classifier report, but if you have an iOS version of the PS app loaded on an iPhone or iPad you can generate the report.

In the iOS version:

>View Results, then scroll down towards the bottom

>click on Activity/Classifier Report

>enter in the club name, club code, and match level

>click on Preview

>at this point I usually save it to Drop Box, then from my lap top I browse and upload the .txt file to USPSA from their website just like we used to do when doing the scores in EzWinscore.

Follow instructions above after synching final match to an iOS device running PractiScore.

And if you can't get ahold of an Apple device, email support@practiscore.com indicating the match you posted and we will grab the data and send you back the activity file.

Regards,

Ken N.

Follow instructions above after synching final match to an iOS device running PractiScore.

And if you can't get ahold of an Apple device, email support@practiscore.com indicating the match you posted and we will grab the data and send you back the activity file.

Regards,

Ken N.

Now that right there is customer support at its best.

I thought there were at one point, on a previous version I recall seeing an ad for a target company and maybe someone else... which I assume they paid for? Not really my business though... I just appreciate all the hard work.

I thought there were at one point, on a previous version I recall seeing an ad for a target company and maybe someone else... which I assume they paid for? Not really my business though... I just appreciate all the hard work.

STI was the other one I remember seeing before they were removed.

• 1 month later...

Is the above information still correct on sending an email for the android type result info to be uploaded to practiscore?

We are wanting to transition over to practiscore but I don't know how to upload the scores to uspsa via android device. I know how to upload/build stages/import shooters etc...just not how the scores are submitted.

Thanks

you can't create a classifier/activity report in the android version. if you can gain access to a I device (Iphone (old ones are fine) Ipod touch, Ipad) you can use that to create the classifier/activity report. I have an old Iphone 4 that I use for that. If you want to upload match results to UPSPA then you have to import the match into EZWS its the only way (so far) to make that file.

• 2 weeks later...

you can't create a classifier/activity report in the android version. if you can gain access to a I device (Iphone (old ones are fine) Ipod touch, Ipad) you can use that to create the classifier/activity report. I have an old Iphone 4 that I use for that. If you want to upload match results to UPSPA then you have to import the match into EZWS its the only way (so far) to make that file.

Ok....so if I use, say a friends iphone, and log in as me to the match etc then I can just submit them to uspsa?

And that would upload the classifier scores and I could pay the match fees etc?

I don't have an Apple product available to me, we all use androids in my house but I could possibly use a friends Iphone tomorrow at lunch break. I am not that computer savy so any details, in layman terms, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

From the iOS device, follow the steps I posted in Post #2. However I don't upload it to USPSA from my iPad/iPhone.

Uploading is an extra step. Once I've created the activity report as a txt file I email it to myself (or put it in something like Drop Box). Then from a Windows laptop I log into USPSA's website and browse to the location of the activity report file and upload it that way.

I haven't figured out how to upload anything other than a pic or video from my iPad yet...

Uploading is an extra step. Once I've created the activity report as a txt file I email it to myself (or put it in something like Drop Box). Then from a Windows laptop I log into USPSA's website and browse to the location of the activity report file and upload it that way.

I haven't figured out how to upload anything other than a pic or video from my iPad yet...

when you figure it out, please share! I too am ios-challenged......