Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

thoughts on cz cts 40 for limited

durdy1

I am looking at ordering a cts 40 for limited. I have shot sti and accu shadow and like both. I want to try a cz, and was wondering if it's worth going with cts with the accu bushing. Thanks

I don't have a shop around that carries cz. I like the smaller grip. I have been shooting an xdm in limited and have the smallest back strap on it. I also think if I am going to take the leap toward a custom gun like the cts, I will do the accu bushing.

Isn't the CTS basically a modified TS? Since the TS has a great rep for limited, I can only imagine that the CTS would be as good if not better. When you order it, make sure to order new mag bases and guts. With this change they will be 20+ round mags instead of 17 rounders.

My TS .40 is a great pistol and has one of the nicest factory triggers I've used.

The TS is a good gun for Limited. I've used one for a while now and haven't had any problems with it.

It won't have all the Jamm-o problems that comparable Limited guns usually have.

The steel frame give it plenty of weight to handle the .40 round.

I did all my own work and have got to put it side by side to the CTS, no real difference to me except, the shorter frame (which I prefer the full-length for recoil).

You really don't need all the aftermarket parts for it either (the flat trigger, comp hammer etc.) unless you really like spending money…

I went balls-wild on mine but, really I would recommend just putting the ISPC magwell from CZC and maybe some VZ grips.

I run a:

CGW extended firing pin

13# recoil

13# Hammer Spring

4.6g of WST (167 PF)

Super slick trigger pull and reset.

post-49591-0-96865300-1414450689_thumb.j

The CZ Custom CTS is worth it. I went the long route and did it myself, with their help on the Accubushing. If I wasn't a tinkerer I'd pay the Arizona boys the money....hands down.

Yeah if you don't want to fool around go ahead and pay for it, no doubt. I tink with "everything"… Its fun but, if you're looking to just get down to business, buy it outright!

I have tinkered with xdm's and that glock 20, which I regret. Another kid on the way. Think I may just pay it and get it done right. That way my shooting season won't suffer. Thanks for all the input guys.