Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Way to Step it Up Springer Precision

d_striker

I've been too busy to shoot for the past year but am trying to get back into it. I just checked out your website looking at magwells. I'm surprised to see everything that's been added, especially all of the awesome basepads. Looks like you guys have been busy designing and machining.

Anyways, thanks for all of the quality aftermarket support for the XD/XDm platform.

Now if only he, or anyone really, would come up with frame mount for a red dot that doesn't attach to the rail so I can use my DAA Race Master

And a blade trigger.....

Do you mean a straight trigger with no safety? There are some things in the works with new mounts.

I've been too busy to shoot for the past year but am trying to get back into it. I just checked out your website looking at magwells. I'm surprised to see everything that's been added, especially all of the awesome basepads. Looks like you guys have been busy designing and machining.

Anyways, thanks for all of the quality aftermarket support for the XD/XDm platform.

We lost the programer who was helping us out (car accident) so I had to learn a LOT myself over the past couple years just to stay up, but now I'm much faster at programing new parts. We've also recently tripled the capacity for production by adding equipment to our machining shop, so you will continue to see more products and the refinement of existing products. We will be taking our popular products to other lines of modern service pistols also as time and demand allows. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you have time to make it to the range :D

Now if only he, or anyone really, would come up with frame mount for a red dot that doesn't attach to the rail so I can use my DAA Race Master

And a blade trigger.....

Do you mean a straight trigger with no safety? There are some things in the works with new mounts.

I'm a 3 gunner so keeping the safety would be better for me, I think, but I would be interested either way

And a blade trigger.....

I'm a 3 gunner so keeping the safety would be better for me, I think, but I would be interested either way

It still has a grip safety. With the Sig 320 making NO manual or trigger safety, I'm not sure what they competition ruling would be. The trigger safety complicates design a bit.

And a blade trigger.....

It still has a grip safety. With the Sig 320 making NO manual or trigger safety, I'm not sure what they competition ruling would be. The trigger safety complicates design a bit.

Yeah I figured that was the reason why no one had done one for guns with triggers safeties with as popular as flat triggers are with CZ/Tanfoglio users. Plus most of the higher end comp triggers for ARs are flat blades now.

I can attest to that, my paychecks make their way to Mr. Springer often.

:cheers: We very much appreciate it. It allows us to do more things like adding a new follower kit today :)

Aluminum follower? What's capacity with 140mm pads?