Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifer Percentage Calculator...

Flexmoney

I am currently missing Open division data on classifiers CM03-01, CM03-10 and CM03-17

If anyone has shot those and has data on them please let me know and I will get the data wrote into my script to figure them.

Have you looked here yet?

Yes, Its hard to use those for any calculations as alot of shooters fail to post there entire score or only half of whats needed(ie... 1.234 hf gave me 12%.....hmm 12.????)....not accurate enough for my calculations...LOL

Yes, Its hard to use those for any calculations as alot of shooters fail to post there entire score or only half of whats needed(ie... 1.234 hf gave me 12%.....hmm 12.????)....not accurate enough for my calculations...LOL

I just find it hard to believe that people don't want to share their scores to 4 decimal places ;)

Dear Robomanusa and Flexmoney,

Thanks! It is great to not have to wait a month or two to find out how poorly I did on that last classifier. Without all that denial and self delusion time I can get back to practicing so much sooner!! B)

Dear Robomanusa and Flexmoney,

Thanks! It is great to not have to wait a month or two to find out how poorly I did on that last classifier. Without all that denial and self delusion time I can get back to practicing so much sooner!! B)

Your Welcome, I have all the scripts except Production now calculating all the percentages with the exception of a few classifiers here and there. If you enter data for a classifier I do not have, my script will tell you I dont have data for it and ask that you email me the data for that classifier if you have it available.

I may get the production script finished tonight, just depends on how much time I have today to finish writing the code. These have all been larger scripts than I had originally thought they would be for no more than what they actually do and I chose to not use MySQL which was a mistake on my part and I probably could have saved myself a bunch of work, but I can always rewrite the code at a later time. My main goal was to get a working script doing the calculations(accurately) and it has worked out great so far and Kyle as well as many others here are pleased its working. I hope everyone finds my work helpful and makes good use of the scripts, thats what there for.

Limited is up and running (mostly). Open is up and running (mostly). Revovler is up and running (mostly). Production is in the works.

There are a small handful of classifers in each division that we don't have data for (mostly the 03-xx classifers).

When we get all the divisions in and feel that it works, I'll pin the link at the top of the classified section.