Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anybody have new e.g. triggers for stock2 yet

dlp40cal

I have a friend that has one in his stock 3, had it installed when he ordered his gun. He seems to like it but he has some pretty long fingers. He did shoot mine and he liked it as well.

I absolutely do not like it at all. I prefer the original triggers on both my stk 2 and 3. I have wide hands but shorter fingers.

If you have long fingers or big hands you may like it. Very comparable to the original 85c trigger in a cz.

Edited by Prov1x

I put one on both my stock 2's and to be honest at first I was not impressed. Reset is longer and I have short fingers. But after a couple of range sessions I got used to it and I like them ok. You don't get that little pinch in the bottom of your trigger finger like you do with the original curved trigger (if that makes since). If I had it to do over again and new what I know now I would probably not have switched. They're not cheep.

Edited by doc88

You don't get that little pinch in the bottom of your trigger finger like you do with the original curved trigger

I have one in my S2. I love it. I do have big hands/long fingers. I like it for this reason that Doc explains.

I will not go back to the stock trigger.

You don't get that little pinch in the bottom of your trigger finger like you do with the original curved trigger

I have one in my S2. I love it. I do have big hands/long fingers. I like it for this reason that Doc explains.

I will not go back to the stock trigger.

Same here, love them!

I didn't like it at first, but the more I shoot it the more I love it. I think I just had so many reps on the factory trigger it took some getting used to. It doesn't change pull length or weight, but it does change the point at which it breaks. Moves it forward and I jerk this less!