Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Similarities between CZ's and Sphinxes

EatsEverything

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@frontsightgoeswhere

Any chance we could get more regular updates, better time estimates, and/or more transparency from Kriss about full-size Sphinx?

• I can only release updates that have been cleared by my company.
  • I am hesitant to post tentative release dates, I would rather have a solid release date posted up so that customer expectations are met.
  • I have shot the full size standard and it is one pretty smooth shooting pistol.
  • Having said that, as soon as I receive a more solid release date (ie: we are actually ready to ship the pistol's out), I will not post any release dates until that actually occurs.

-I will be submitting the Sphinx SDP Standard and it's variants for USPSA Production Class approval as soon as we have more samples available.

-Joe

Joe, I have been trying to have a holster made for my subcompact. Its a very nice carry piece that I can't find anything to carry in. Milt Sparks says they have been promised and are waiting on a pistol to use to make a form. Do you have an update as to status?

• 2 months later...

So has the "production" line been scrapped and incorporated into the "standard" line?

Can I get an answer? I've asked on Facebook and Instagram multiple times.

Sphinx is terrible at responding to potential customers.

Starting to think I might as well write this company off for good.

So has the "production" line been scrapped and incorporated into the "standard" line?

Can I get an answer? I've asked on Facebook and Instagram multiple times.

Sphinx is terrible at responding to potential customers.

Starting to think I might as well write this company off for good.

No both are available in Switzerland.

It is that they cannot supply demand

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No Problem!

Hey, For the new 17 rd Sphinx's... Which I bought an Alpine White, my gosh I like it better than my Kobra Carry... Can we use the Mec Gar 17rd ones with those... the mec gars with the blue plastic top...

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-mecgar-magazines-base-pads-c-130/cz-75b-cz-85b-cz-75-sp01-17-rd-9mm-afc-mgcz7517afc-p-591.html

Yes.

Here's a post I did

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=231912#entry2615374

Edited by Quack

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everybody i am new here. i just bought my spinx sdp c and so far out of the box it has been amazing super reliable it will shoot anything.     

i have a couple of questions on some improvemnts i would like to make to my new sdp compact, first i really disslike the huge oversized trigerguard its really bad too big docent allow a good thumb grip, is it possible to change the triguer guard to a smaller one ? if so wich triguer guard could be compatible to purchase ? and is the process too hard? 

next the triger in da is too stiff and has waay too much travel what springs would you recomnd to fix that, i shoot ipsc and idpa i own several sti in 1911 and 2011 so i am very picky with my triguers being used to oustanding sti triguers i would like something to make it feel similar to sa only gun if possible if not just something to take away the travel and make smoother.        

another thing i would like to change is the hamer just for looks, which hamer can i buy to the sdp compact?

and last i am having a nightmare trying to find a iwb holster for this rig, i have galco tuck and go or galco stow and go for all my guns its what fits me best in comfort , but i cant find anything galco that fits this sphinx, can somebody help me out pleae which holsters is   the sphinx compatible with made for another gun on galco iwb??  thank you so much everybody i really apraciate your help and time   best wishes everybody  

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

After waiting 14 months for a Phoenix Fusion Standard deckocker, the staff at The Attic let me know it was in, but raised the quoted price from $1049 to $1549.

Suffice to say I do not own a Phoenix and am remaining happy with my Sphinx pistols for the time being. While I am sure that extra .6 inches of barrel length and sight radius are important, they are not THAT important!