Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta 1301comp/tactical

ffgats

one last question before you crucify me, lol. I first directed this question direct to Beretta but its been a week, and no answer it. Maybe you gentelmen can give me some light.

Becuse of the compactness and price,the Tactical suit me better, its balance well with my height and size.

My question is if I could have the Tactical threaded for Chokes, and will it be compatible with (threading) other chokes style of chokes- eg. RemChoke etc. whatever my gunsmith has. thanks

one last question before you crucify me, lol. I first directed this question direct to Beretta but its been a week, and no answer it. Maybe you gentelmen can give me some light.

Becuse of the compactness and price,the Tactical suit me better, its balance well with my height and size.

My question is if I could have the Tactical threaded for Chokes, and will it be compatible with (threading) other chokes style of chokes- eg. RemChoke etc. whatever my gunsmith has. thanks

We need someone with a 1301 tactical barrel to measure the barrel’s outside diameter at the muzzle and about 1.5” behind the muzzle.

At minimum 12 gauge barrels must have an OD of at least .845" to accept Rem-choke and Win/Browning/Mossberg chokes or at least .825" for the Tru-Choke tubes. This lets us know there is going to be adequate wall thickness for choke tube installation.

Maximum bore diameters also apply, but the Beretta 1301 should have a nominal .733 +/- which is OK for the choke tubes listed above.

If you plan to use this for 3 gun and add an extension tube, you will not notice a difference between the 18.5 and 21 inch barrels. Some like the fixed sights, some don't. Rose Action Sports (see above) will treat you right if you decide to have it threaded.

An all around shotgun, mostly 3 gun, max # of rounds here in canada is only 5 for the semi, so the bbl extension is not an option unfortunetely.

Im am shooting open , maybe a choke and comp plus red dot is my ideal set up

will 6 rounds of 2.75 in the mags? Trying to get some options and ideas the best to way to modify the mags that will only fit 5.9 of 3" to keep it legal. with this maybe I can put 6 rnds of 2 3/4. hope I can get just an extended mag cap only to increase the tube by 2.9 inch.

thats good to hear that I dont need an extension tube to have 6 rnds of 2 3/4 in the mags. So basically its 6 rnds(2 3/4)plus 1 ghost load and 1 in the chamber makes it 8? Thanks to all your inputs Gents.

Now will finalize my importation for this bad boy.

Edited by ffgats