Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PLEASE HELP 1050 primer feeder will not go all the way forward

My 1050 primer slider quit going all the way forward and it is now stopping the press. If I push on the primer lever with the springs on the back of the press, it will move forward but not on it's own. Need help ASAP, gotta ship out ammo for a big match wednesday

Empty the tube and remove the tube. Take the whole primer system apart clean and reassemble it. Check the little rubber piece make sure it looks good. Adjust the slide activator with the press handle at around 10 o'clock.

I bet you are good to go after that.

AWLAZS that was the fix. The little rubber piece was missing off the primer slide which was not letting the arm push it all the way forward "into battery" so to speak, so I improvised until I could get some more from Dillon.

Edited by lvipscshooter

I had a heck of a lot of truble with mine, until I removed the little rubber tube piece and adjusted it without it. Its been running like a top for 5 - 6 years like that with no issues with small and large primers...still not sure what the rubber tube was for, but hey, it works great without it so....

:)

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ