Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for Hodgdon G TightGroup

Trident

Not trying to be a grammar or spelling nazi here, but if you are searching for it on the web it is spelled "titegroup". A few local shops have had it recently around here in PA. Powders seem to be coming back slowly.

And here in so cal I've been reduced to getting raped on gunbroker to buy titegroup. But now I have enough for a few years at the current rate of usage. Sorry, but only place I've been buying it is from sellers mentioned above and have been paying about 30 to 40 bucks a pound.

And here in so cal I've been reduced to getting raped on gunbroker to buy titegroup. But now I have enough for a few years at the current rate of usage. Sorry, but only place I've been buying it is from sellers mentioned above and have been paying about 30 to 40 bucks a pound.

Yikes! I won't pat more than $25/lb. but it's fairly easy to come by in Texas. For that kind of money I'd be thinking road trip!

Rowdy

I've been watching

http://www.phillipswholesale.com/news---updates.html

for TiteGroup to show up - it would be worth the drive up from SD (maybe after a match at Norco) to get a keg.

Sent from my reloading bench using Tapatalk