Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any input on the Inline Fabrication mounts?

I have a couple of things from them and have been happy with them. Has anyone used their mounts? How do they compare with the Dillon Strong Mount? I like the Dillon mount, but the Inline looks good also. I think I eventually want to try a roller handle or the ergo handle from Inline, but that won't be right away due to finances. My bench has a trim on the front which requires the mount to be back a little to be able to put the bolts in. This makes it so that I have to either trim underneath the bench to be able to get the washers in or the regular handle hits the front of the bench, so I have to trim it. Inline Fabrications has several mounts, one of which is taller than the Dillon, so I wonder if that will help the handle clear.

I have both a Inline Fab and a Dillon strong mount for my two presses. They both are great products. I got the inline first because they had the bullet & brass bins and brakets for a discounted price with the strong mount. You really won't be disappointed if you get them. I reload on a bar stool or standing.

Bob

I'm space limited so I have the IF quick change mount and use it to swap between a T7, LNL AP, and a vice. There is no flex at all in the mount, and the wall plate easily holds my T7 and LNL when not in use.

I started with a T7 on a standard IF mount. Can't go wrong with anything they make IMO.

I have both Dillon Strong Mount and InLineFabrication mount. I like Dan's mounting set up much better. It is made of thicker material and much stronger, e.g., less flex in the mount when popping crimped primers out and seating primers. I will eventually get Dan's mounts to replace strong mounts that I have; I like them that much better.

For mounting, I used T-nuts from the hardware store. These nuts imbed into the bottom of the bench. Makes swapping presses much easier. A few T-nuts an I can easily switch between Dillon Blue for metallic, MEC Red for shotguns, and my RCBS Green casting pot. Maybe one day I will transition over to the quick change mount, but the T-nut system is working out VERY well for me.

I really like all of Dan's stuff. It's a great value, even if it isn't inexpensive. His light kit for my Dillon 550 may be the best money I ever spent on loading equipment. That light is much more effective than any of the improvised solutions I've tried.

-john

I have both Dillon and In line fabrication mounts. In line for the Forster Coax and Redding T7, Dillon for the 550 and square deal.

Dan makes good stuff that works. His mounts are heavier than the Dillon mounts and very well finished. Order a light kit at the same time.

I have both Dillon and In line fabrication mounts. In line for the Forster Coax and Redding T7, Dillon for the 550 and square deal.

Dan makes good stuff that works. His mounts are heavier than the Dillon mounts and very well finished. Order a light kit at the same time.

I have a light kit for my 550 and like it very much.

I have a lot of Dan's stuff on my reloading bench. I am very happy with all of it and will buy more.

I have two of the quick change UltraMounts bolted to my bench and the following on corresponding mounting plates- Dillon Super Swage, 550b, Co-Ax, Rock Chucker and Redding T-7. It is such a great way to go. I'll probably add another UltraMount down the line..

post-37924-140924014638_thumb.jpg

Dan's mounts are made of thicker steel and just stronger.

I have Mounts, Light Kits, and Handles.

I'm looking at some of his Quick Change deals presently,

to help consolidate my work and storage areas.

All of inlinefabrication stuff is JUST TOP NOTCH.

Edited by moonman16

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Inline mount for my SDB, I think it is easier to set up and stronger than the Dillon strong mount I have for my 550. I also have tool head stands, the primer tube holder, and the rail for attaching the stands to a wall. All are top notch.

My new 550 b came today and I had already gotten an order from Inline Fabrication. I ordered their mount and really like it. My bench has trim and a 2x4 behind the trim. This mount allowed me to mount a little further back on the bench which made it easier. The strong mount that I used on the first one I had to mount closer to the edge and so had to grind down the washers for underneath to fit. I also got Inline's swing away empty brass tray, swing away double bullet tray, ergo roller handle and the skylight kit with a y so I can turn both lights on with one switch and use only one outlet. Now to get to loading and see how I like it all.