Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DK Custom Trigger or TTI Trigger set up for G34

shtr3

After reading all the posts about DK's triggers I decided to try one again. It came today. I only bought the trigger, not the kit. I have a myriad of parts from other sources so I only needed the actual trigger. All I can say is wow!!.. I used a 3.5 connector, with a 4.5 striker spring. Just dropped it in no changes to his settings. Came out with just a hair over 2.5 lb, no pre travel, reset is positive, no over travel, all the safeties work. This is the best Glock trigger I have ever felt, and I have tried almost all of them. As soon as you put your finger on the trigger you are at the wall, and then she breaks, this is perfection.

DK, no question. I've shot them all except Johnny Glock, and I'll never go back. I ran a Vanek for about a year, then ran a ZEV, then ran a Carver during my time on the Carver Custom team. Makes me feel like a fool for spending all of that money on the other triggers after shooting the DK. Sure, Vanek, ZEV, and Carver all have their merrits......but they dont beat my DK when I come out of the holster.