Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

tungsten grip frame

lawboy

If you have the $$, then contact Brandon at SV. Ya never know what you can arrange............until you ask. The Titanium frame/slides are not cheap. They have made a few of these for clients and the prototype had a great serial as well.

Roy

No. I am thinking of tungsten. I can get a titanium grip frame from PT. I know they are out there. I know Johnny Lim has built at least one gun using a tungsten grip frame for a European customer, who is reportedly a large, muscular gentleman. I guess I will ask Johnny about it at the next match.

No. I am thinking of tungsten. I can get a titanium grip frame from PT. I know they are out there. I know Johnny Lim has built at least one gun using a tungsten grip frame for a European customer, who is reportedly a large, muscular gentleman. I guess I will ask Johnny about it at the next match.

if he wasn't before he will be :)

if he wasn't before he will be :)

Soooo .... sounds like you know something. Go on. :)