Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tri-State Championship

Kevin, Herb, had a great time shooting with you guys today. I would have preferred it to be be bout 10 degrees warmer but I had a great time none the less.

10 degrees?!? How about 20??? When I got home tonight it was 53. Warmer than the match was all day!lol

Great meeting you buddy!

Ryan: Enjoyed shooting with you & my buddy Kevin who tore it up & won high B for the Match - entire squad #32 & RO's was a great group to be with.

Doubled Edited by Sarge

Ryan: Enjoyed shooting with you & my buddy Kevin who tore it up & won high B for the Match - entire squad #32 & RO's was a great group to be with.

Thanks Herb. Yep great squad today!

Got a +5.4 on Stage 8, happened to a squad mate on Stage 2 with a +8.89 but he caught it in time, cost me 9 places in the overall rankings that really hurt big time.

What's it say on your sheet copy?

Did you shoot this match? There were no paper scoresheets. Shooters initialed a sort of tally sheet but all it had on it was whatever the RO supposedly said. We got no copies of anything.

Got a +5.4 on Stage 8, happened to a squad mate on Stage 2 with a +8.89 but he caught it in time, cost me 9 places in the overall rankings that really hurt big time.

Did you shoot this match? There were no paper scoresheets. Shooters initialed a sort of tally sheet but all it had on it was whatever the RO supposedly said. We got no copies of anything.

Our squad cut those sheets up into individual strips so everyone had there score sheets to take with them to compare.

Edited by RussellM

Our squad cut those sheets up into individual strips so everyone had there score sheets to take with them to compare.

Well, that should have been made known to us that we could do that. At a level II I think we are required to have paper backup so why weren't we all given something. If you all took the strips did the RO's have carbon copies? I don't understand a lot of things that went on there and this is another.

Well, that should have been made known to us that we could do that. At a level II I think we are required to have paper backup so why weren't we all given something. If you all took the strips did the RO's have carbon copies? I don't understand a lot of things that went on there and this is another.

I want to say the RO's had carbon copies but I am not 100% sure. Area 8 last year had the same paper score sheets.

• 2 weeks later...