Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooter Comparison

Interesting twist having them load from the table. I'll have to go back and watch each one closer but the guys twins loading should have left the shells in the caddies on the table so they didnt roll around and get mis-aligned. It also seemed like they loaded way too many shotgun shells for the amount of shots they had.

At any match where I have done a table load start, the rounds are required to be loose, and not in caddies. (I usually shoot at PNTC, but I missed this match, so I don't know what the WSB required, but I will bet it was loose rounds for non-Open shooters.) As a twins/quads loader, though, I have found there is usually a way to stage your ammo so that you can keep pairs together for quick loading off a table. This setup (with those black staging tables) may have been more troublesome, though, because they are smooth tops and the ground is uneven, which means it may have been harder than usual to stage deuces.

It was load from the table, shells not allowed to be in carriers, loose only.

Most of us stacked one on top of the other and grabbed then by two's.

I'm not in the video but I think I loaded 8 rounds for 6 shots because they were aerials and I suck.

It was a fun stage. I stacked up several groups of two by two and tried grabbing for a quad load. My first quad went in great but my second quad only two went in smoothly so I just went with 6.

Shot 3 steel by the time the first bird launched so I went for that and came back for the last steel and bird. I really wish I would have just ignored the bird and shot that last steel befor chasing it. I ended up #2 on the stage at around 42 seconds overall.

As for gaming there was awhile when I was considering staging my guns and ammo on the previous tables so I could load on the way to the next box since the stage description didn't say which gun/ammo could be on which table. At the end I decided to shoot it as intended because it would have slowed down my exit from each area too much to clear one gun and retrieve the other and associated ammo.

It was load from the table, shells not allowed to be in carriers, loose only.

Most of us stacked one on top of the other and grabbed then by two's.

I'm not in the video but I think I loaded 8 rounds for 6 shots because they were aerials and I suck.

I see. Definitely adds another element to the stage.