Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

550b price

mlmiller1

Hey guys,

Anyone here have an idea what a nice used 550b setup in .40 with all Dillon stuff except it has lee dies would be worth? No case feeder but calipers, scales, etc. A friend was selling out his stuff & I made an offer on everything he had. I will be reselling the press as I have 2 650s already but he needed out & I just bought it all. Thanks! Of course I am keeping all his supplies......... :-) He also has a beautiful g35 with lots of goodies & CR speed belt & outfit too. It may have 4k rounds down the pipe. It will be for sale as well. I'm open to any guesses or ideas on what that is worth, too.

Thanks Y'all!

Edited by mlmiller1

Thanks guys. Kind of what I was thinking, more or less. The press is nice. The folks are really "take care of our stuff" kind of people. It's all very nice. I appreciate your time responding.

Mark

Deals on dillon are tough, new or used.... I lucked into a 20% sale a a large sporting goods store up here in the northeast.

That being said, if my 550b were stolen I would gladly pay full retail for a new one again. It was the best thing I ever did for my shooting hobby

My 550b has worked flawlessly since 1989. I have no idea how many rounds that I've loaded on it; I should have kept track. At a guess, perhaps 100K reloads- that is a quality product. I just realized that I must be getting old (expletive deleted).