Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II L (?) 9mm with 4.93" barrel on approved Production list

JGus

So I see on the USPSA Approved Production list under Tanfoglio is a Stock II L 4.93" in 9mm. Not a Stock III, but a Stock II.

Is anyone familiar with this model? I can't find it on either EAA or Tanfoglio website, nor can I find any info doing a Google search.

Is the 4.93" barrel on the Stock II L also a bull barrel like on the standard 4.5" Stock II, or does it have a standard barrel like the Stock III?

And what does the "L" refer to (Long, Limited)?

It's on The List for Production, so I assume it must exist.

I think that is whats is referred to as the Australiqn version, some minimum barrel length regulation. Also bull barrel.

Its a bit confusing that not all versions are in the produkt catalogue..

The Au versions have been sold here in Sweden so they could have been sold in the US too. Now its more Stock IIIs, not sure why, maybe because SIIIs are cheaper. Personally I would like an SII Au, Hard chrome in large frame...

The Au versions have been sold here in Sweden so they could have been sold in the US too. Now its more Stock IIIs, not sure why, maybe because SIIIs are cheaper. Personally I would like an SII Au, Hard chrome in large frame...

that's exactly what I have. :) Stock II, large frame, Hard chrome, with 38 super and 9mm top ends. :)

oh and the L stands for limited. for some reason they call it "Stock II Limited".

it does cost nearly $2,000 here with 4 mags though.

It's funny since we are starved for choice on lots of things, but for some reason we get some stuff that others don't. like we have CZ Shadow Aus versions too with slightly longer barrels. :) not a big deal I know. the tanfog is sweet though.

Edited by BeerBaron