Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spark

Corey

Been drinking some AdvoCare Spark the past few days first thing in the morning as a wake-up (I don't like coffee, no matter what you put in it to make it taste better). Love this stuff! Gives me about the same wake-up as the 5-hour energy shots, but tastes better to me.

That is all. :)

Totally agree with you on the coffee! No matter what you put in it it still tastes like poo. My wife drinks the spark and has been trying to get me to try it. Maybe I will have to...

Dude I cannot live without Spark! I became an advisor just so I can get 40% off the stuff! And what happens at hour 6? Nothing really. No crash or anything like that normally associated with energy drinks.

What I really dig about Spark:

If I buy it in tubs it's only a $1.23 a serving - compare that to $2.50 per energy drink and I was chugging 3-4 a day I save a lot of $$$

It has 21 vitamins and minerals in it, so not only to I get the energy and mental focus part, its good for me!

I also hate coffee, and all the flavors Spark comes in keeps me interested so I don't get bored off of the same flavor all the time.

Dude I cannot live without Spark! I became an advisor just so I can get 40% off the stuff! And what happens at hour 6? Nothing really. No crash or anything like that normally associated with energy drinks.

What I really dig about Spark:

If I buy it in tubs it's only a $1.23 a serving - compare that to $2.50 per energy drink and I was chugging 3-4 a day I save a lot of $$$

It has 21 vitamins and minerals in it, so not only to I get the energy and mental focus part, its good for me!

I also hate coffee, and all the flavors Spark comes in keeps me interested so I don't get bored off of the same flavor all the time.

Great minds think alike, so did I!!! Definitely cheaper than some of the other stuff out there and the flavoring to me is way better.

Its my morning go to, my pre-workout drink and now my pre-shooting match drink :)

• 6 months later...

Some research on my part indicatesdthat the active ingredient in this stuff is caffeine, much the same as some other drinks, though less than some. Still, the dosage equivalent of an eight-ounce cup of coffee.

Edited by SiG Lady