Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only folks I know going from my neck of the woods are myself, Jim Clark Jr, Kay & Jerry. Jerry is the only one who'll be exhibiting. You'll find him @ S&W booth most of the time with appearances at other booths including DPMS. I have been asked to stop by the NSSF booth to help promote STC. There is a huge list of people I know will be there that I'm looking forward to seeing again.

I'll be there!

God help us all, but I'm hosting SHOT SHOW TV again, so, Denise, you get to wake up to...moi! The Outdoor Channel swears they're going to leave Tom Gresham's and my "chat" on hunting and cooking aliens in the show...

We're filming an episode of SHOOTING GALLERY from the floor of the SHOT Show, and we plan to have it on the air within two weeks (sooner if I whine enough!). I'll try to hit the trick competition stuff!

mb

I too shall be going after a long absence. Last minute cheap tickets and hotel came up and I pounced on them...There is an opportunity here to have a benoverse get together. Anyone interested?

Did you get a package deal (flight/hotel) somewhere? If so, where? I wanted to go, but flights just seemed higher than normal.....

I'm signed up on a email distribution list for weekly travel deals. The one I'm on is travelzoo but you can look at others like Travelocity, 800Cheap Tickets, and so on. They sent out a notice and I booked albeit later than I should have. Within four hours all the weekend tickets were gone hence I'm traveling Thursday and Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Made it to Vegas more or less in one piece. My string of bad luck continues (my 18 month old truck was smashed in a hit-and-run six weeks ago, and the body shop messed up the body work AND the paint...and I had a flat in the sidewall...and got a big rock chip in the windshied while driving over the Hoover Dam. Note to self: Don't buy another black truck; they are too close to black cats...).

See everyone at the show! Liota should be toiling in the USPSA booth, at least for a little while...while Fred and I pimp AR compensators and my dad buys more condos :lol:

Alex