Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best gun store in Las Vegas

So, I just moved to Las Vegas from California and I'm excited to buy a bunch of guns but, most of the shops I've looked at so far have very limited selections and was looking for suggestions on places to buy? Also, which shops are best to do transfers at, as far as buying online and having it shipped to a shop?

Thanks!

New Frontier Armory in the North side of town (North Las Vegas) has quite a variety of weapons and they are quite nice people.

I use Extreme Ventures in Henderson for my transfers (FFL and privates).

Remember most of the Gun Stores in Las Vegas are 'oriented' to separate tourists from their money (specially if they are around/near the Strip)

New Frontier Armory in the North side of town (North Las Vegas) has quite a variety of weapons and they are quite nice people.

I use Extreme Ventures in Henderson for my transfers (FFL and privates).

Remember most of the Gun Stores in Las Vegas are 'oriented' to separate tourists from their money (specially if they are around/near the Strip)

Yea I heard good things about New Frontier, what does Extreme Ventures charge for transfers?

Yea, I did notice that the prices at some of the shops near the strip are priced that way, that's why I asked here lol

Excuse me for the "thread jack" but can anyone tell me a good spot for components near vegas? If the OP prefers I start my own thread I can but figured that there are likely people subscribed or watching this thread that could chime in or pm me to not clutter this thread up.

Edited by jonb.

Components as in reloading components? If so Extreme Ventures in Henderson has the better selection on primers, bullets, powder and Dillon parts (given the usual shortage of course) in the valley. The usual big-box stores (Bass Pro, Cabelas, etc) have some stuff to from time to time