Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Bulge.....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried the Case Master JR Rimless Case Sizer, from Magma Engineering? It's a pass-through They claim to size all the way to the bottom of the case.

I've got one coming. It should be here on Wednesday. I'll report back, but I think that I'll start a new topic, just to make searches easier. It was $361 with shipping from Arizona to Atlanta.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a 40 cal. G-RX die about a month ago and have yet to use it since I have been shooting mainly 9mm for the last couple of months. I also decided to get a case pro which should arrive in around 2 weeks or so. I will take pre and post measurements of known "glocked" brass and compare the results between the case pro, the g-rx die and a standard Dillon resize die. I will be sure to post my findings.

I purchased a 40 cal. G-RX die about a month ago and have yet to use it since I have been shooting mainly 9mm for the last couple of months. I also decided to get a case pro which should arrive in around 2 weeks or so. I will take pre and post measurements of known "glocked" brass and compare the results between the case pro, the g-rx die and a standard Dillon resize die. I will be sure to post my findings.

When did you order your Case Pro?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone checked out the new AUTO DEBULGE 40 by A-Plus Victory Products?

At $1250, I'll keep using my Magma Case-Master Jr. It's a little slower and a lot less automated, but I can buy a lot of new brass for that kind of money....

Somewhere on this forum I read about a guy who filed down the end of the dillon sizing die so it size all the way, thought that was good idea.

if doing that you might as well just buy the lee size die. They are about $20 or you can get the whole lee set for about $40.

Somewhere on this forum I read about a guy who filed down the end of the dillon sizing die so it size all the way, thought that was good idea.

if doing that you might as well just buy the lee size die. They are about $20 or you can get the whole lee set for about $40.

Since I put the Lee undersized sizing die on my progressive I've eliminated chambering issues due to bulged brass.

Just $20 and it does not require any additional processing or handling of the brass.

I don't doubt that roll sizers work and I have used the pass through sizers and know that they work. But if you gave me the fanciest roll sizer for free it would sit in the corner unused now that I have the U-die on the press. YMMV.